You are here
Strategy Consultant Implementations / Operations
- Leading firm in Strategy Consultancy
- Highly educated profiles
About Our Client
Our Amsterdam based client is a global management consulting firm that serves leading businesses, non-governmental organisations, governments, and not-for-profits. They are one of the world's largest Strategy Consultancy firms with an Implementations and Operations practice.
As Strategy Consultant Implementations or Operations you will be working with the newest technologies with different clients.
The projects you will be working on as a Strategy Consultant Implementation /Operation serve a wide range of sectors like telecom, healthcare and energy. Sometimes you will have a more general focus on your consultancy work and sometimes more of a mix of business-implementations or business-operations.
The Successful Applicant
PLEASE NOTE: NON-Dutch speaking applicants will NOT be considered.
Our client is looking for:
* MSc. / MA degree, preferably in the field of Business / Economics / other
* An outstanding academic record and an academic profile with great analytic skills, strong personality, conceptual thinking and proven leadership
* (Young) professional with five to (max) ten years working experience, preferably in a consultancy firm - or with the ambition to work on strategic level.
* You speak fluently /are native Dutch and fluency in English is a must
Our client is looking for people that have real passion, energy and dedication for the job. You have just that out of the ordinary profile and you have an entrepreneurial mindset.
What's on Offer
Excellent primary & secondary benefits.