You are here
Sr. Wholesale Channel Manager Europe
- Sr. Wholesale Channel Manager Europe
- Retail - Fashion - Footwear
About Our Client
Global retail (footwear) company.
- Key point of contact for central accounts and works with central sales team to manage all aspects of accounts
- Work with Customer Service to coordinate in season issues that might appear with accounts.
- Work with the central wholesale team to develop 3 to 5 years sales strategy for the Accounts. Manage revenue & margin targets following corporate strategy. Ensure business agreements are in place with the account for each year and systems up to date with the agreed terms. Together with marketing prepare the seasonal marketing plan and define the budgets needed. Work with merchandising on account assortments according to segmentation guidelines.
- Set up in house account seasonal calendars and standardise processes.
- Lead internal prep meetings to align on seasonal strategic direction. Lead business planning/ pre-line meeting to agree on net revenue targets and seasonal directions with accounts.
- Develop, implement and facilitate a consistent sales process
- Work with merchandising on account assortments according to segmentation guidelines
- Work with marketing on marketing co-op to increase conversion and brand space/visibility at certain accounts
- Regularly analyse sell through and identify in-season opportunities of accounts
- Coordinate in season issues of accounts
- Work with Demand Planning on reliable operational and financial forecasts. Regularly analyse sell through and identify and re-act in season opportunities of accounts
- Drive standardisation across the account base and fit the accounts into company account and wholesale guidelines
- Provide strategic direction to country sales organisations
- Implement and manage key sales programs that are built to achieve sales goals
- Analyse and provide sales opportunities from key stock initiatives
- Support and provide commercial guidance to distributor relations management
- Implement, manage, and improve core commercial and business processes and coordinate and drive the go to market plan across the region
The Successful Applicant
- Previous sales channel management and/or strong key account management experience needed
- Fluent in English. Both written and spoken.
- Team player and be able to develop strong relationships across the organisation
- Affinity with the brand and passion for product
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- Strong communicator with the ability to present to internal as well as external customers
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced and varied environment
- Results oriented with a strong commercial background
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in Sales, Account Management and/or sales channel management in an international company in the field of Footwear and/or Apparel
- Has developed strong strategic plans and has a proven sales track record
- Advance knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
What's on Offer
Depending on experience.