You are here
sr. internal auditor
- Sr. Internal Auditor - Grolsch
About Our Client
Within the Finance team there is a vacancy available for a Senior Internal Auditor (full-time).
Senior Internal Auditor performs all activities within internal audit process and is responsible for implementation of SABME Internal Audit Standards and for completion of projects in accordance with the IIA (Institute of Internal Auditors) Standards and SABME IA standards. The role of Senior Internal Auditor is to ensure that a satisfactory level of internal control is maintained in all operations by appraising the effectiveness of procedures, systems and processes.
Your activities include:
- Performs and coordinates the Internal Audit Process according to the SABME IA methodology, tools and techniques.
- Leads interviews, open and closing meetings with all business level
- Develops and writes detailed audit programs, conclusions and recommendations, audit reports and technical documents.
- Coordinates the business area risk assessment process; defines scope, develops audit plan, reporting e.g.
- Proactively assists and provides recommendations for risk and controls improvements to moderate complexity levels situations.
- Manages client expectations through close communication and by developing a sustainable relationship with the client.
- Drive continuous improvement of departmental performance, by providing valuable arguments and possible solutions to process owners.
- Supports the internal audit reporting system.
- Assess that internal controls are effective and operate in line with company processes, and Segregation of Duties conflicts are removed or mitigated
- Represents Internal Audit on organizational projects.
The Successful Applicant
From a suitable candidate, we ask:
- Master degree in Finance or Economics, preferably Accountancy and/or Certified Internal Auditor (RA, CIA, CPA, CISA).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Auditing, accounting, business analyses or program evaluation, preferably in the FMCG environment.
- Knowledge of accounting, financial and managerial analyses.
- Strong Project Management Skills and communication skills; the ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels in the organization.
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both written and verbal.
- Willingness to travel 25% of the time within Europe.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and SAP.
What's on Offer
Good remunaration package