You are here
Sr. Buyer CAPEX & MRO
Challenging Senior Buyer role
International, dynamic environment
About Our Client
One of Europe's leading animal feed manufacturers
Tasks and responsibilities as Sr. Buyer CAPEX & MRO
- Develop and implement procurement strategies within the MRO Category that will reduce costs and create value
- Standardise processes and operational workflows
- Liaise with key stakeholders at various levels of seniority to ensure key areas of expenditure are appropriately prioritised
- Source, assess and develop a preferred supply base which will maximise leverage opportunities, but more importantly, which will work in partnership across businesses and countries within the Group.
- Manage supplier relationships and price benchmarking.
- Negotiate company-wide contracts of a considerable value.
- Share knowledge across procurement teams within the Group and establish best practices in procurement.
The Successful Applicant
The Sr. Buyer CAPEX & MRO recognizes himself in the profile below:
- Higher professional education (HBO/WO) and a proven and relevant track record at strategic level of at least 5 years
- People manager and team player with mature leadership capabilities and relationship building skills
- Pragmatic and strategic thinker
- Proactive and result-driven
What's on Offer
Excellent salary package combined with a challenging opportunity at an international company