You are here
Specialist - Global Engineering
- Global manufacturing company within the Automotive sector.
- You will be responsible for continuous improvement and engineering projects.
About Our Client
Apollo Vredestein B.V. is part of Apollo Tyres Ltd from India. Apollo Tyres is a multinational with offices and production locations in countries such as India, South Africa and the Netherlands. With its head office in the Indian city of Gurgaon, Apollo Tyres Ltd is a young, dynamic company that takes pride in its unique identity.
- Improve Project Management function in the department
- Lead various improvement projects as Project Manager/Leader
- Responsible for training and development of the team with the latest maintaining technologies and trends.
- Responsible for implementing Standardised maintenance management system in line with Apollo Manufacturing System.
- Liaison with various vendors & develop special purpose machines.
- Improve the process capability of key work centres in the plants.
- Create Safety system & apex safety manual for the organisation.
- Help plants in overcoming process issues - Work diligently in improving process & product parameters.
- Identify & implement projects in improving productivity, reducing cycle times, reducing change over times, combining, processes etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor/Diploma of Engineering.
- Diploma or Equivalent in Management.
- Around 4 to 8 years of experience.
- Strong Working and technical knowledge in Specialised Engineering functions like Mechatronics, Electronics, Hydraulics, etc.
- Cost consciousness related to various plant activities, basic knowledge of Financial ratios & terms.
- Thorough knowledge of Project Management tools and should have successfully managed various improvement projects.
- Knowledge of various lean / improvement tools like 6 Sigma, TPM, SMED.
What's on Offer