You are here
Spanish Speaking Business Analyst
- Global player in the agricultural industry
- Spanish speaking is a must
About Our Client
Located near the Rotterdam region, our client is a global player in the agricultural industry with a focus on innovation. The culture is team oriented, non-hierarchical and entrepreneurial. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with an Business analyst back ground wanting their next challenge.
- Monitor daily financial performance of the business
- Provide ad-hoc support to management in any necessary aspect needed to understand risks and opportunities around meeting financial goals.
- In charge of coordinating and preparing the monthly forecast for the business.
- Prepare local / sub regional financial analysis and resourcing.
- Track spend in the region to keep expenses under control plus full visibility for contingency and action plans.
- Support team with financial analysis.
- Absolutely critical for the position holder to have experience in performing meaningful variance analyses clearly showing the key variables triggering the outcome under question and putting tools in place to predict future results given key inputs.
- Fundamental to have experience in presenting results and recommendations to senior management in a concise manner.
- Responsible for preparing and coordinating the annual long range plan and budget. This entails communication and gathering of key data inputs needed from the various stakeholders in the business so that by following a systemic and logical approach, the business analyst can ultimately deliver to management a meaningful plan clearly pointing out actions and strategies needed to achieve results at stake.
- Building strong relationships and partnerships with commercial organisation and finance colleagues is a must. These relationships assist in providing direction and guidance in completing meaningful analysis for the business.
The role will involve travelling up to 15%. A couple of day's a month or every other month
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting with 5+ years experience
- An MBA or CPA is a plus
- Prior experience in business analysis
- Self-motivated and result-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, SAP
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and develop good working relationships across all levels of the organisation
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Able to build successful networks across multiple functions and geographies
- Solid financial knowledge including GAAP
- Advanced English language skills
- Native/Fluent Spanish
What's on Offer
Market conform salary