You are here
S&OP Project Specialist - EMEA
About Our Client
Our client is a great international company and a market leader in the industrial sector. Following their new investments in continuous improvement activities, they are actively looking for a S&OP Project Specialist who will take the lead on continuous improvement projects on a European level.
As a S&OP Project Specialist, you will lead projects of process improvement in the following areas: S&OP, production planning, demand planning, MPS/MRP analyses and reporting tools.
You will be based in the corporate office and travel and meet many site managers of different production subsidiaries in Europe in order to analyses processes and define continuous improvement strategies. In collaboration with the Operations Manager and other stakeholders, you will implement these strategies and new processes.
The head office is based closed to Maastricht and Liège
The S&OP Project Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- In collaboration with the supply chain team, you lead process improvement projects.
- Study and implement best practices in supply chain management
- Establish via flowsharts the different stages of your projects.
- Provide the different stakeholders of the project with relevant support, tools and data.
- Organize and gives trainings in the different production sites in Europe.
- Analyse and interpret data in order to develop accurate reports.
- Root cause analyses
- Be aware of best practices in other industries and evaluate to potential to use them in your activity sector
- lead S&OP process management
The Successful Applicant
The S&OP Project Specialist has the following profile
- Excellent level of English. French and German are a strong asset
- 5 to 7 years of experience in Supply Chain
- Strong experience with S&OP and Production planning
- Experience in a corporate environment
- Master level
- Strong analytical skills
- Solutions oriented
- Very at ease with IT tools
- Experience in SAP is a strong asset
- Excellent communication tools.
- Ready to travel (up to 30% of your time)
What's on Offer
Opportunity to join an excellent multinational company with many growth opportunities. You are part of a dynamic multicultural team on European projects. Full salary package