You are here
World leading company
SHEQ manager with experience in the petrochemical industry
About Our Client
Our client is the world's leading company in their sector. It's an international player market with services in several industries.
In you role as SHEQ Manager you are responsible for developing, controlling and correcting the SHEQ Management System within the company in accordance with the current legislation regulations in force, with the aim of preventing accidents for internal and external workers in order to increase the quality of the services rendered and to control environmental risks.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Managing 1-2 SHEQ officers;
- Contributing to the creation of the strategy of the organisation as well as drafting, following up and monitoring the annual SHEQ plan;
- Developing, controlling and adjusting the SHEQ management system;
- Pointing out bottlenecks with regard to Quality, Services in the area of Occupational Health, Working Conditions, Safety and Environment, suggesting improvements and/or corrective measurements and responsible for the following actions;
- Being the formal Prevention Advisor of the company and Point of Contact thus concerning;
- Striving for continuous improvement towards own performance and that of department;
- Being an ambassador of the company towards (future) clients, suppliers, other third parties and internally.
In this role as SHEQ Manager you are a member of the MT and you report to the Country Manager and Group SHEQ Director.
The Successful Applicant
- Min. a Bachelor diploma in Chemical Technology, Engineering or similar education;
- In possession of Hogere Veiligheidskundige (HVK) / Safety Expert certificate;
- 5 to 10 years experience in SHEQ;
- Experience in the petrochemical industry;
- Knowledge of SHEQ standards (ISO, OHSAS, etc.);
- Strong communcation skills in both Dutch as English;
- You are analytical and have a strong personality;
- You are an influencer and able to change people's behaviour.
What's on Offer
- Good remuneration package;
- Working in an international environment;
- possibilities for personal development.