You are here
Global FMCG company
SHE Manager with strong relationship biuilding skills
About Our Client
Our client is a global FMCG company.
In the role of SHE Manager you are responsible for 3 sites with a total of 285 FTE.
You are responsible for translating the corporate and business group strategy & policies into a functional long term strategic plan for these sites. You develop action plans and set KPI's and targets in order to meet the local ambition on Safety, Health and Environment.
- Member of the MT and therefore co-responsible for full KPI program of the sites.
- Lead development of strategic plan on SHE for the 3 sites.
- Set direction for leading and flagging KPI's.
- Create SHE awareness;
- Challenge the management of the sites and cooperate with that management.
- Create buy in for the strategy and action plans coming from SHE on BG Supply Chain level.
- Represent the 3 sites within business group in relevant forums; build external network and support the development of corporate/ business group policies.
- Coach, manage and develop the SHE officer (1fte).
- Ensure legal compliance.
- Being the representative to legal and governmental organizations.
- Ensure compliance to the company and Certification standards.
- Execute Risk Inventory & Evaluation and supervise execution of actions.
The Successful Applicant
- Master degree in safety/ environmental/ (chemical) technology/ mechanical or industrial engineering or management.
- Higher Safety education (Dutch: HVK)
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in domain of safety management / environmental management and experience in leading individuals and teams.
- Strong relationship builder is a must.
- Experience with SHE management in a continuous improvement context (TPM/ WCOM/ Lean).
- Systems knowledge (OHSAS18000/ ISO14000 etc.).
- Strategic skills: developing masterplans/ strategies/ annual plans and managing deployment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Monitoring & Problem solving capabilities, result oriented.
- Passionate change agent.
- Excellent English and Dutch language skills (spoken and written).
- Experience in FMCG is not a must.
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Opportunities for personal development (succession planning);
- Working at a global FMCG brand.