You are here
- SHE Manager Business Group Ingredients
- Senior SHE Manager
About Our Client
The Business Group Ingredients (BGI) develops, produces and sells on a B-to-B basis a range of milk and whey based ingredients and semi-finished/ finished products. This includes consumer packaging for the B-to-C market of some of our customers. Through innovation in the broadest sense, BGI enable B-to-B customers and CPA to develop and market branded products which and meet consumer demands/ needs, and generate added-value revenues.
Translate corporate FrieslandCampina SHE Strategy & Policies into a functional long term strategic plan for the Business Group Ingredients. Develop action plans, set KPI's and define targets in order to meet the BGI ambition on Sustainability & SHE.
- Chairs and drives the SHE platform where all the SHE managers of the locations of BGI are represented;
- Functional reporting line and coaching role towards the locations SHE managers within the BG Ingredients;
- Follows internal and external trends and developments in the areas of Safety, Health & Environment including regulation, assesses relevance and impact for the BG and informs the Supply Chain Management team of the BG;
- Supports the BG Supply Chain Management Team and the BGI Location Supply Chain Management Teams in developing of the desired organizational SHE structure, culture and workforce;
- Manage the Sustainability & SHE agenda on behalf of the SC Director Ingredients.
The Successful Applicant
- Master degree in safety/ environmental/ technology/ mechanical or industrial engineering or management;
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience in the domain of safety management/ environmental management;
- Passion for SHE& Sustainability in a continuous improvement context;
- Systems knowledge (OHSAS18000 / ISO14000 etc.);
- Strategic skills: developing masterplans/ strategies/ annual plans;
- Communication skills, result oriented;
- Monitoring & problem analysis/ solving.
What's on Offer
- €80.000-€95.000 per annum
- Company Car
- A bonus component is applicabel on this role.