You are here
Senior Tax Accountant
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Compliance
About Our Client
TIP Trailer Services, with more than 70 branches located throughout 16 countries, provides a range of services such as trailer leasing, rental, maintenance and repair, as well as other value added solutions for transportation and logistics customers. Their services include everything from specifying and sourcing of equipment to financing, daily operations as well as the buying and selling of used assets.
The Senior Tax Accountant will be responsible for:
- Leading and monitoring Tax accounting processes and execution in relation to business transactions of all TIP entities.
- Review monthly close processes and quarterly account reconciliation processes for corporate income tax
- Liaising with various internal departments for tax accounting matters and ad hoc queries.
- Lead Tax audits in relation to data collection.
- Working closely with the Finance department teams to improve the correctness, efficiency and automation of tax accounting processes.
- Lead the execution of the annual tax compliance process with compilation of data packs for statutory/tax differences.
- Preparation of the Dutch corporate income tax returns.
Specifically, the Senior Tax Accountant will:
- Ensure that all tax compliance, reporting and payment obligations are timely and accurately fulfilled.
- Ensure that accounting records show up-to-date positions on current and deferred tax.
- Support financial input for tax planning analyses, tax audits, tax review of business transactions and business restructurings.
- Work on the improvement and maintenance of the financial reporting process in relation to tax processes and tax results.
- Maintains and prepares transfer pricing reports and any other related financial data.
The Successful Applicant
TIP Trailer Services is looking for dynamic and energetic candidates with strong analytical skills and demonstrated attention to detail:
- Five to ten years of tax accounting experience in international department of large advisory firm or MNE.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in tax / accounting, or CPA level qualification
- Good knowledge of local GAAP, IFRS accounting and basic corporate tax background.
- Two to three year experience with running tax compliance processes and preparation of Dutch income tax returns.
- Basic knowledge of tax aspects of Dutch GAAP and IAS 12 preferred.
What's on Offer
- Competitive package