You are here
Senior Sales Executive - Software
Do you have experience in software solution sales?
An exciting role at a fast growing international startup!
About Our Client
Our client is an international Email Services Provider. A fast growing startup with teams around the world, like Paris, London and Berlin.
On the back of their extensive growth, our client is looking now seeking for a talented and driven Senior Sales Executive develop the business in the Netherlands.
- Build and manage a sales funnel and look to hit/exceed revenue quotas and other growth targets;
- Proactively manage the entire sales cycle, negotiating and closing sales, monitor and track the progress of your sales;
- Analyze customer data and trends to develop unique value propositions for mid-market clients;
- Help identify promising verticals and markets to grow within the Dutch market;
- Generate a list of mid-market level prospects and clients over time; provide extra care and value and help them become better, larger email senders;
- Identify new demographics with the Marketing team and work on campaigns to reach prospects;
- Work with Marketing team and take part in exhibitions, events and workshops to help increase brand awareness, educate potential customers and generate leads.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered, the ideal candidate will be/have:
- At least 5 years proven experience in a similar new business sales role;
- Experience within B2B Software Sales is essential, preferably within the email space;
- A proven track record of being able to open doors and sell to key decision makers within medium to large enterprises;
- You're a true hustler - entrepreneurial and effective in developing and generating new channels for revenue;
- A self-starter, you should be a real hunter, with a high attention to detail and customer service and a passion for sales;
- You are someone who has a "can-do" attitude, and works well with little supervision, but is also a team player;
- You should be fluent in English and Dutch, knowledge of the France language is a preference;
- You love international environments.
What's on Offer
Highly motivating compensation package, including an un-capped commission.