You are here
Senior Risk Manager - Liquidity & Market Risk
Broad function within dynamic environment
Further development of Risk Management
About Our Client
My client is one of the biggest banks in the world. For more than 50 years the bank offers commercial banking services to corporate customers in the Netherlands and, through its branches and subsidiaries, in Central and East Europe. The goal is to be among the top performing foreign-owned banks operating in The Netherlands and to match the high standards of leading Dutch and European banks by providing value-added banking services and excellent operations.
- Be the expert in identification, measurement, assessment and consistent management of market and liquidity risk.
- Monitor activities and exposures to ensure adherence to approved policies and limits
- Create consolidated reporting that includes additional sensitivity measures and stress testing, with consistent aggregation and integration across business lines.
- Ensure risk reporting is timely and accurate and changes in risk are properly investigated and understood.
- Regularly review existing policies and limits, proposing updates and revisions where necessary.
- Enhance current stress testing processes, data and reporting to ensure assumptions can be revised, refined or updated to adapt to business, regulatory and market changes.
- Implement risk analysis tools to allow for deeper understanding of risk drivers and changes and provide insight on key risks and exposures versus market trends and potential events.
- Manage testing and implementation of data changes as well as research and remediation of data quality issues.
- Promote embedding of risk management principles and practices in the bank's daily business operations.
- Lead or participation in required projects or initiatives in facilitating the identification and evaluation of risks and controls, providing expertise and recommending proportional cost effective and efficient solutions.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ Years of relevant experience with a financial institution (e.g. Treasury, Risk)
- Experience in preparing presentations to senior management and regulators
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Excel, Modeling, Data Manipulation
- Analytical Abilities/Financial Acumen/Problem Solving
- Liquidity or stress testing experience including stress modeling for a large, global financial
- Experience designing financial reporting and working with large data sets
- Knowledge of sensitivity analysis and Value-at-Risk
- Knowledge of key regulatory and statutory requirements
- Verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English are essential.
What's on Offer
- Challenging work environment and excellent remuneration package.
- Client will not offer a relocation package.