You are here
Senior Product Manager
- Senior Product Manager
- Experience in the Automotive Industry
About Our Client
Our client is a big company in the automotive industry. They have a headquarter located in the south of the Netherlands (Limburg). From there they focus on the following activities:
- Sales and Marketing of parts & accessories for several countries
- Technical service and support for all local dealers
- Distribution of parts & accessories in Europe
- Supply Chain Management for vehicle logistics
- To maximise parts revenue and profitability you will be responsible for coordinating and analysing parts business cases. You will develop, coordinate and maintain parts programs, monitor timing an accuracy of task execution. Communicate with external parties and determine the parts specification of all segments are also your responsibility.
- To optimise availability of parts you will perform market analysis. You will be analysing individual market requirement for product ranges, coordinate parts information and maintain parts competitor data bank and local parts specification data bank.
- Perform life cycle management. To manage parts strategy that meets the service and repair needs during a vehicle's life cycle you will pro-actively manage those life-cycle phases of parts and monitor parts branding and initiate corrective actions.
- Effective communication about parts development and market requirements. To do this you will determine and coordinate implementation parts market communication together with the marketing & communication department. You will establish and maintain product management process in line with market requirements and sales opportunities. You support part sales campaigns and special actions.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in relevant field
- Over 10 years of relevant working experience in an international company, automotive industry is a very strong advantage
- Fluent English
- Good knowledge of MS Office, primarily Excel.
- Good communicator and project management skills
- Multicultural awareness
- Market and customer oriented, result driven
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and secondary employee benefits
- Pension scheme