You are here
Senior Process Engineer
- Experienced Process Engineer for a Global Automotive Manufacturing company
- Global role within Automotive industry
About Our Client
Apollo Tyres Global R&D is the PV competence centre of Apollo and responsible for product development of PV tyres globally and coordinate all R&D activities in Europe.
We are responsible for the development and testing of all passenger car and light lorry tyres for all brands which the company represents (e.g., Apollo and Vredestein).
We have more than 130 employees within Apollo R&D PV. Our employees work within a flat organisational framework. Decisions are made quickly and leading to a faster development of new, original products. Colleagues are of different nationalities, highly qualified and work in a multidisciplinary fashion. Working with us means a high degree of autonomy, development and career opportunities, as well as superior working conditions. Passion, drive, creativity and an enterprising character are important personal skills for our employees.
- Drive process technology development in the areas of tyre building, component preparation or curing and heat engineering;
- Enhance the fast release of products by using advance tools like simulation for cure cycles across various plants;
- Support plant PI/technology functions to enhance knowledge base and improvement projects
- Identify and transfer best practices in area of process technology;
- Lead process standardization processes;
- Drive major process technology projects required by organization to be competitive in process technology and future requirements through benchmarking and close cooperation with suppliers;
- Work in close cooperation with Global manufacturing and local plant PI/ technology function;
- Key member of global process technology development group.
The Successful Applicant
- Msc or PhD in Mechanical / polymer engineering;
- Minimum of 8 years relevant work experience in equivalent position;
- Minimum of 8 years experience within tyres industry or rubber industry;
- Being a global position, person should be able to deal good managerial and communication with multi nationalities;
- Good English, preferable Dutch and German language skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Perseverance and boldness
- Interdisciplinary cooperation
What's on Offer
Annual salary package: € 80.000,= - € 100.000,=