You are here
Senior Portfolio Manager Fixed Income Credits
- Senior investment manager
- Portfolio management fixed income
About Our Client
Our client is an independent and award winning asset manager. The teams of portfolio managers are constantly in the global securities markets searching for opportunities to achieve the highest possible returns for their internal and external customers. The company manages a total of nearly 200 portfolios and investment funds worth more than € 40 billion. The team has won several awards in recent years, and has achieved excellent investment results with a global investment approach.
For a specialized fast-growing team within the company, we would like to get in touch with a Senior Portfolio Manager Fixed Income Credits, for the company bonds investment. Your role is three-fold: Portfolio management, company analysis, and executing the trades. You are mainly responsible for managing the portfolios of corporate bond and corporate bond funds, in order to achieve optimal efficiency for the customer.
- Managing portfolios of corporate bonds according to a disciplined, consistent and transparent investment process
- Actively contribute to the formation and communication of the investment outlook of the corporate bonds
- Development, maintenance and improvement of the investment process
- Development of credit research that support the investments, monitoring and analysis of investment decisions.
- Research on assigned companies or sectors and following recent developments
- Being a discussion partner for analysts and company management
- Implement investment decisions in the portfolio in accordance with established guidelines and restrictions
- Performance contribution to corporate bond funds and mandates
- Monitoring of positions, risks and developments in the market, and if necessary, timely intervention to maintain an optimal risk / return profile
- The drafting of the investment policy, giving presentations, and contact with institutional clients
- Taking the lead to continuous improve the investment process
- The co-development and realization of new investment products and strategies
- Act as point of contact for participation in organizational and substantive issues
- Coaching and inspiring junior staff and medior employees
The Successful Applicant
- Critical, analytical thinking and practical approach to give substance to investment issues.
- Academic work-thinking level / CFA or equivalent VBA
- Minimum 8 years relevant work experience within fixed income investments
- Experience in multiple asset classes and various positions in asset management is an advantage
- A strong sense of responsibility and risk awareness
- Flexible and willing to adapt, but keep the end goal in mind
- Work both independently and in a team
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with various stakeholders
What's on Offer