You are here
Senior Patent Counsel
€90.000 - €140.000Updated 03/04/17
About Our Client
For our Client, an international Pharmaceutical Company, we are looking for a Senior Patent Counsel. Focus is Life Science You will report directly to the General Counsel. You have the possibility to travel abroad.
- Be the point of contact for all (European) IP Matters (including Patents and Trade Secrets);
- Conduct searches for early entry opportunities;
- Responsible for patentability searches;
- Draft non-infringement statements for Customers and Regulatory;
- Prior Art Searches;
- Represent the company as a EU Patent Attorney in all prosecutions matters for EPO and courts;
- Drafting and filing Patent applications;
- Keep an eye on Patent filings of competition;
- Support the General Counsel and external firms with Patent litigation (also abroad);
- Support the R&D with questions relating IP and provide White Space Reports for R&D projects;
- Review and respond to internal and external customer patent clearances.
The Successful Applicant
- 8 - 15 years Post Qualification Experience in-house (IP Department) and/or Private Practice;
- Registered EU Patent Attorney;
- Experience with Patent Prosecution and drafting;
- Experience in Searches/BI Reporting/FTO/Thompson/Innography.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary;
- Opportunity to travel.