You are here
Senior Manager P2P
Senior Finance Manager for a fast growing company
Experienced manager with strong finance background
About Our Client
Our client is an international medical technology company. You will be working in their EMEA headquarters based in Amsterdam.
The Senior Manager P2P performs advanced-level and managerial responsibilities as required to support the needs of the business. These responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
- Shared Services: creates a Shared Service mindset within the department and delivers a continuous process improvement focus (Lean thinking)
- Accounts Payable: ownership on AP, T&E and Cash processes, overseeing the end to end P2P process across all customer areas, liaise with relevant parties to resolve critical invoice discrepancies, prepare and review AP monthly management and KPI reporting, and several other tasks.
- Ensure VAT and intrastat transactions are properly accounted for and recorded
- Identify and communicate any issues that may indicate and increased risk to the business
- Internal Controls and Compliance
- People Management: supervises staff to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met and managing large teams.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Fluent in English
- Familiar with USGAAP, Sarbanes Oxley Act
- Familiar with Oracle and Hyperion (preferable)
- Minimum 10+ years relevant working experience with 5+ years managerial skills in a multinational company.
- Project Leadership experience
- Should have the ability to see the 'big picture' and yet able to resolve day to day issues if required
- Has a strong knowledge of front-end AP systems and all financial processes
- Proven leadership with the ability to lead large teams
- Shared Service experience
What's on Offer
- Fast growing company
- International environment
- Competitive salary