You are here
Senior Legal Counsel
Challenging role at international company
Excellent carreer opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a large international player within the FMCG sector. For their office in Amstelveen we are currently looking for a Senior Legal Counsel.
- Responsible for day to day general commercial advice to all departments of the Company.
- Marketing counseling and providing legal advice on precautions to be taken when creating new commercial content to ensure marketing clearance.
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing commercial contracts with clients.
- Working closely together with the regulatory counsel team to provide regulatory advice
- Achieve a cross-functional awareness and understanding about all relevant compliance matters to contribute to the compliance of the Company with regulation and corporate governance principles through monitoring and interpreting the legislation environment in which the Company acts.
- Develop an effective internal network across all departments, as well as a good understanding of the Company's activities (Marketing activities, contracts, specific projects, etc.), in order to contribute achieving the Company's objectives and targets, in full compliance with laws and regulations.
- Advising on corporate matters and responsible for corporate housekeeping
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in legal positions, preferably in a private legal practice and in a multinational business environment
- Strong knowledge of commercial contracts, marketing clearance and compliance
- Good understanding of corporate law
- cross-functional leadership skills and ability to manage external consultants.
- Ability to act on own initiative, applying good judgement and problem solving skills
- Highly motivated, pro-active and positive attitude
- Fluency in English and Dutch, both in writing and verbally
What's on Offer
- Challenging role
- Good career opportunities
- 13th month
- Car or car allowance
- Fully paid pension