You are here
Senior IT Manager Quote to Cash
- International player in the field of Medical supplies.
- Senior IT Manager for Quote to Cash Operations
About Our Client
Our client is an international player in the field of Medical supplies.
The Sr. IT Manager for Quote to Cash (Q2C) Operations is the primary point of engagement and Business Relationship Manager (BRM) for the commercial back office teams who manage core business services; order entry, customer service, quote and tender office, invoicing, credit and collections, and warranty/RMA. The role of the Sr IT Mgr (Q2C) is to ensure the value delivery of IT Services to the business organizations responsible for these processes.
The role partners closely with the country and regional general managers and Commercial Operations managers to understand direction and strategy, and translate those strategies into an actionable portfolio of IT projects, as well as communicate IT strategy and planning back to the business stakeholders. It also drives the prioritization process of enhancements and tactical changes to the IT environment affecting the Q2C functions. The function is responsible for understanding the business processes, and helping lead the business through continuous process improvements with an aligned systems strategy.
The Sr. IT Manager (Q2C) manages a small team of 2-3 Business Analysts (BA's) who work at a more detailed level to document business case requirements, process changes and continuous improvement opportunities, prioritization lists, as well as release and enhancement schedules.
The Successful Applicant
* 10+ years professional experience in business facing IT roles
* Extensive knowledge of ERP systems (JDE and SAP as strong preferences)
* Thorough understanding of Order Entry/Management flow through IT systems
* Good understanding of Master Data Management for Customer and Product
* Knowledge of CRM systems such as SalesForce.com or SAP CRM
* ITIL foundation certified
* Experience managing IT release and change processes
* Exception IT project and portfolio management skills management
* Experience with Install Base management from a technical and business point of view
* Familiarity with manufacturing and logistics operations systems
* Fluent in English language with other (German, French) as a strong advantage
* Please note: this role will include travel frequently (25%) within Europe with occasional trips abroad
What's on Offer
Our client offers a competitive package.