You are here
Senior Finance Manager
- Finance manager role for an ambitious candidate who enjoys project management
- You are a qualified accountant and a people manager
About Our Client
You are working from the holding company responsible for Europe and APAC.
You are responsible for the financial accounting, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable together with related reporting. The role is responsible for managing and coordinating financial reporting and accounting matters, statutory accounting and internal & external audits.
You are prepared to and capable of getting involved in detailed transactions and accounting as well as stepping back and leading long-term business development initiatives.
Experience of leading significant business projects is required and formal project management training / qualifications is beneficial. Examples of upcoming projects are supporting a recently acquired group with their ERP implementation.
This role includes but is not limited to the following tasks/duties:
- Initiation and/or delivery of significant financial change projects and continual process improvement
- Team leadership of the Financial Accounting and Transaction Services teams. Recruitment, motivation and development of staff
- Delivery of HR processes: setting and monitoring staff objectives and delivery of development plans
- Supervision of the monthly/quarterly general ledger close process for monthly reporting
- Ownership of SOX internal control framework and financial policies and management of internal and external audits.
- Ability to act as backup to Finance Director and Team Managers during absence.
The Successful Applicant
You are a qualified accountant: RA/ACA/ACCA/CIMA
You have at least 6 years of post university experience in finance
Strong understanding of Dutch GAAP, IFRS, US GAAP
Experienced team leader
Experience in project management
Background in multinational group company, preferably US, with experience of operating in a Sarbanes Oxley compliant environment
ERP experience ideally with Oracle
Ambition to grow
What's on Offer
Depending on your experience between 80.000 and 90.000 euro annual base salary.