You are here
(Senior) Demand Planner
Strong demand planning candidate
For an multinational manufacturer
About Our Client
In Nijmegen you will be working for one of the biggest manufacturers of computer hardware.
Product Planners have primary responsibility for Global Supply Chain planning activities across multiple products families including MPS plan generation, DC & component safety stock strategies, exception management, issue escalation, phase in/out planning and execution. This role supports S&OP activities, ensuring accurate and complete communication across cross-functional teams. The role requires strong collaborative and analytic skills. Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you'll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Create weekly finished goods MPS plans supporting Digital Music and Gaming portfolios.
- Support the generation of the long term (Q+2/ Q+3) Demand Plan as part of the S&OP process.
- Own the WW Capacity Review process.
- Drive resolution of weekly exceptions to ensure rapid decision making and timely execution.
- Apply advanced analytics to creation of inventory planning parameters and policies.
- Inventory projection and analysis.
- Assist development of launch requirements with Business Units and Regions for Phase-in/Phase-out products
- Develop allocations plans to optimize constrained availability against prioritized demands
- Develop and refine tools for ongoing support of business
- Active participation in continuous improvement efforts.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor educated
- Relevant experience between 3 and 5 years within (supply)planning
- strong analyzing and decission making skills.
- Perfect in English, Dutch is an advantage.
Next to being very analytic you have to be strong communicator.
What's on Offer
- Multinational company;
- good salary package
- investment in careerpath.