You are here
Senior demand planner
Experience Salesforce, SAP-APO, statistical tools, an advantage
About Our Client
- Lead the Demand Review process as part of the Integrated Business Planning model including process and tools to achieve a consensus forecast for demand in respective sub-region. Reviewing recommended sales forecast and inventory goals in line with IBP and regional/global Demand Planning targets (emphasis on accuracy, road map transitions, NVI, EOL & promotions).
- Provide feedback and participate in the other applicable Integrated Business Planning functions including Product Review, Regional Integrated Reconciliation and Control Tower.
- Work with Product Manager to manage combined forecast for a product category, ensuring overall forecast is in line with company targets.
- Monitor sales vs forecast and historical sales for all sub-regions and customers on all products. Challenge over/under sales patterns and suggest/implement forecast changes as required.
- New Product Launch Planning - Demand planning for new product introductions and product exits using cross-functional forecasting, analytics including life-cycle modeling and heuristics.
- Statistical Forecasting / Predictive Analytics- Utilization of systems and other tools to project future product level demand based on historical data and heuristics.
- Continues improvement and support of the documentation/mapping of current and future state processes, key decisions, RACI, timelines, etc.
- People training and development to enhance the demand planning departments throughout the regional footprint.
- Ownership of Demand Planning KPI's across the region, communicating and leading Forecast Accuracy improvements.
- Inventory and excess commercial management, leading and follow up metrics in order to optimize inventory utilization.
- Accept and complete projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned and any ad hoc duties as requested by management.
Activities expected within these efforts include:
This role provides support for future years' demand as well as current year demand planning professionals. The ability to influence cross-functional teams to deliver better methods and processes to support demand that ultimately benefit supply chain efficiency, cost and customer service. Leading continuous improvement.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in predictive analytics / statistical modeling a plus.
- Previous demand planning/forecasting/procurement experience desirable.
- Experience and ability to work effectively and manage change in a strong matrix culture a requirement.
- Experience Salesforce, SAP-APO, statistical tools, an advantage.
- Project management experience.
- Minimum bachelor degree (or equivalent) and 10+ years experience in demand management, IT, commercial and/or supply chain management with MBA preferred.
- Advanced English skills both verbal and written, other languages an advantage.
- Decision making.
- Strategic thinking.
What's on Offer
Outstanding salary package