You are here
Senior Controller a.i.
- Senior Controller a.i.
- Plant Controller a.i.
About Our Client
Large FMCG company in the region of Rotterdam
- Managing cash flow analyses and reports on the full planning and control cycle ;
- Identifies financial risks and opportunities, associated with necessary action plans;
- Preparation of financial reporting with monthly financial analysis;
- Fulfil a business partner role to Plant Leadership Team and Departmental Managers and as such manages relationship with other stakeholders(shared service centre);
- Facilitates critical activities to engage others in financial topics (e.g. write-offs);
- Identifies and implements continuous improvement to financial control processes and techniques.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of cash flow forecasting (2 months forecast direct method and 12 months forecast indirect method)
- Able to function independent
- Energetic, positive attitude
- Taking responsibility
- Not willing to settle for less than the best
- Analytical thinking
- Skills in excel, SAP and ppt
- Operations environment is preferred but not necessary
- Have approximately 5 to 10 year's relevant working experience in a Finance function preferably within manufacturing, an industrial environment or other FMCG company.
- Have a master degree within Finance or similar.
- Within this job you need to be fluent in English and preferably Dutch.
What's on Offer
Position for 4 months, starting as soon as possible.