You are here
Senior Buyer Opex& Capex
- Our client is an international key player in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- The candidate must be fluent in French, English and Dutch
About Our Client
Our client is an international key player in the Oil & Gas Industry. Their Shared Service Center is situated in Breda. Due to strategic changes they are looking for a Senior Buyer Opex& Capex to join their existing Procurement team. This person will be focused on the company's Opex & Capex spend.
The responsibilities of the Senior Buyer Opex& Capex:
- Joined responsibility for buying strategy within retail, merchandising & marketing procurement e.g. . Define way of working with suppliers. Define strategic suppliers incl rating systematic. Define formats for RFI's, RFQ's and tenders. Responsible for Highest budgeted tenders.
- Overall responsibility managing the Procurement requirements by utilising the most appropriate buying channels and tactics to get the best value to the business e.g. Manage RFI's, RFQ's and tenders. Utilise standard company contracts. Constantly in search of an improvement way of working, by investigating best practices.
- Manage customer/supplier relationships (70%) - advice, resolve, and escalate as appropriate and internal relationships (30%) e.g. . Regular supplier progress meetings with internal customers and suppliers (e.g. Hamer/Tokheim/DKC). Key account for internal customers. Challenge the internal partner in their purchasing needs.
- Align with business units in the organisation to identify needs (re actively & pro-actively) e.g. Tenders for: Engineering & Maintenance. Consistently and proactively look for cost reduction opportunities. Challenge partner for the business.
- Manage Contract work flow and ensure policy compliance and all necessary procedures e.g. Challenge/escalate upon discovered anomalies. Utilise routing sheet for contract review. Check Delegation of Authority. Manage the different responsibilities within the work flow. Continuous improvement of the standard company contracts.
- Maintain Market awareness; advise customers of more cost-effective/higher quality options e.g. Market investigation. Find new suppliers. Screen suppliers on relevant aspects (financial/ technical etc); Visit relevant (supplier) events
The Successful Applicant
- HBO-level, preferable procurement, supply chain or business economics. (by education or by experience)
- NEVI 1, 2 &3 or equivalent
- At least 10 years relevant buying experience in an international environment
- Language skills: Dutch/ English/ French (Essential) and preferable German
- Computer skills: SAP/ MS Applications
- Personal skills: team-player/ pro-active/ analytical/ creative/ strong communicator
- Strong negotiation skills ( Proven track record with contracts > 10mm )
What's on Offer
A competitive salary