You are here
Senior Advisor Supply Chain & Operations
Broad commercial Supply Chain role
World wide leading consultancy organisation
About Our Client
One of the world's largest and fastest growing professional services firms and is recognised around the world as one of the best firms to work for. Our Supply Chain & Operations practice has grown considerably over the last 10 years and is now considered to be a leader by analysts and clients. We are passionate about helping our clients solve their most complex problems, requiring us to base our services on in-depth sector knowledge and a broad international network. We are looking for ambitious and energetic professionals who want to help us achieve our vision of Building a Better Working World and remain a leader in our market.
As a Senior Advisor your key role will be to lead a sub project within client engagements and internal projects. Drawing on your knowledge, skills and experience, you will start to build valued relationship with external clients and internal peers and support bids, proposals and thought leadership. You will work independently as well as in teams at our clients, supporting them with improving their business performance. You will coach and support consultants and client team members, perform analyses and report findings and results.
The Successful Applicant
- Approximately 3-6 years of work experience consultancy and/or industry in one or more of the focus areas described above, and with a proven record of transformational experience to achieve positive outcomes and change in the organization
- A bachelor's degree preferably with the emphasis in Engineering, Business, Supply Chain or Logistics with strong academic records
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Strong analytical skills, conceptual thinking, communication and influencing skills
- A proven ability to team effectively with diverse groups
- Strong software skills in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Microsoft Visio
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A willingness to travel internationally to meet client needs
What's on Offer
Market conform salary with nice adjoining secondary benefits package.