You are here
Senior Administrator Accounts Payable
- Accounts Payable
- Financial Administrator
About Our Client
A leading multi-jurisdictional provider of financial services, specialize in servicing real estate, private equity, infrastructure, debt and other traditional and alternative investment structures, as well as providing solutions for corporate clients and private clients.
You will be responsible for delivering accurate and timing information on Accounts Payable. In addition you will be responsible for planning, control and distribution of the workload on Accounts Payable. The Accouts Payable department is currently staffed with 3 persons.
- Planning and Control of all Accounts Payable / Expense Accounting for the Dutch entities of the Group, review and sign-off of all recordings, comply with local requirements, consistency and synchronized throughout all Dutch entities
- Responsible for the timely, accurate and complete periodic closing process for Accounts Payable / Expense Reporting, review and control balance sheet specifications
- Provide technical accounting guidance to the Accounts Payable team
- Review accurate and timely local tax matters (VAT) as well as regulatory reporting / statistics
- Support the preparation for statutory / group audits with Big 4 audit firm (local audits)
- Responsible for the preparation of cluster monthly cash flow statement and 3-month cash flow forecast and other Group reporting standards
- Pro-actively review the Accounts Payable financial processes, suggest improvements, documentation of these processes in the Group standard manual
The Successful Applicant
You will have technical accounting and financial administration experience gained within an international commercial business and will be able to demonstrate the skills gained in that environment in providing excellent control, analysis and insights into the businesses they have worked on.
- Experienced technical accounting
- Team management skills
- Strong process and control skills
- Ability to clearly communicate performance and insights
- Ability to communicate fluently (oral & written) in both English and Dutch (French would be a bonus)
- Strong MS Office especially Excel
- Working to deadlines
- A Finance Administrator who looks to challenge themselves and is ready to manage a full scope Accounts Payable / Expense Accounting
- Someone interested not just in the accounting but also how the business works
- An individual willing to engage with the business long term (career development)
- Someone with an international outlook
- An individual with a high degree of intellect, capable of backing up analytical / financial discussions with the SFC and can provide comfort that there is a strong control environment in place
- Someone looking to grow within the business not just thinking about their next role
What's on Offer
€ 52.000 all in.