You are here
(Senior) Account Manager
- Conceptual sales within a retail/industry environment
- Medior to senior role for someone seeking an challenging environment
About Our Client
Schoeller Allibert has been inventing, developing, designing and manufacturing Returnable Transit Packaging (RTP) for more than 50 years. We have a rich heritage, having been formed from the key players Schoeller, Wavin, Perstorp, Arca, Linpac, Allibert, Paxton, Stucki amongst others. Today we are the European market leader with operations worldwide.
We focus on seven key segments being agriculture, automotive, food and food processing, beverage, retail, industrial manufacturing and pooling through our customers.
We offer a comprehensive range of standard and tailor made RTP packaging solutions across ten key product segments being foldable large containers, foldable small containers, rigid pallet containers, beverage crates and trays, stackable and stack /nest handheld boxes, UN pails, foldable IBCs, pallets and dollies.
We are looking for a "natural sales talent" to join the sales team in the Netherlands. You will be responsible for the retail market and a part of the industrial manufacturing. Main tasks are to develop your customer's portfolio throughout the Netherlands. Therefore we prefer that you are living in the middle of the Netherlands.
After a product and CRM training you will be able to:
- Sell packaging solutions into the B to B segment
- Find new opportunities within your market segments
- Negotiate contracts
- Work with CRM
- Report to the Sales Director on a weekly base
The Successful Applicant
- More than 5 years B to B sales experience
- Dutch and English in speaking and writing are necessary to fulfil the job
- Working and thinking on HBO level
- You are familiar with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Affinity in packaging is recommended
- You are able to work independently and organise your work efficiently
What's on Offer
- An attractive salary in line with the required experience
- Bonus system
- Company car, cell phone, laptop
- Good working conditions