You are here
Experienced Business Development/Sales Manager
Global Key-Player Packaging Industry
About Our Client
Mondi is an international packaging and paper group with key operations in central Europe, Russia, North America and South Africa. They offer paper, cardboard and extrusion products customised into over 100,000 different solutions. Mondi worldwide employs approximately 25,000 employees, in 100 operations across more than 30 countries. The European headquarters in based in Vienna, Mondi is listed on the stock exchange of Johannesburg and London. Mondi Belcoat NV, part of Mondi, is a provider of high-performing extrusion-coated and laminated multilayer products and belongs to the Fiber Packaging division. It holds an extensive extrusion coating knowledge and experience with a wide range of polymers and substrates. It's focus is on specialty applications and functionalities and it's position is unique in the group. Mondi Belcoat provides extrusion coating solutions for the following industries: Depilatory Products, Automotive, Imaging & Display, Medical & Hygiene and Protective Apparel.
- Pro-actively manage, maintain and initiate (existing) client relationships whilst identifying and developing new opportunities. These clients are primarily in, but not limited to the Imaging & Display and Automotive industry.
- Develop and implement new business growth strategies and execute plans to maximise revenue and profit
- Keeping up to date with relevant trends, developments and identify and develop opportunities in multiple market segments.
- Advising (potential) clients, translating client needs to a solid proposal, price negotiations, technical support, distributions planning and contacts with operations and supply chain.
- Report into the Sales Director in a total team of 5. Also you will be a part of account groups with multiple internal stakeholders involved.
The Successful Applicant
- A background in the packaging, paper and/or polymer industry. Knowledge of the automotive industry is a strong asset.
- At least Bachelor degree
- Fluent in German, English and Dutch. French is a strong advantage.
- A self-starter, strategic, commercially aware individual who can communicate effectively with stakeholders at different levels (C-level to production)
- Willingness to work from a home office and travel internationally on a frequent base (up to 60% of the time).
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary, with a variable part included based on results.
- Car, laptop, telephone.
- A great opportunity for personal development within an international, entrepreneurial and ambitious organisation.