You are here
This position is now filled
- Do you want to work for a growing international IT organisation?
- Sales Manager position, ICT Services organisation
About Our Client
Our client is part of an international ICT Services company employing 3.700 specialists in Europe, 150 of which in The Netherlands. They offer a broad portfolio of high quality ICT services. These services are aimed at building, optimizing and managing Microsoft-, Citrix-, VMware- and Datastorage environments, from efficient infrastructure to guaranteed application- and data availability.
Together with the team you are working on continuously improving the quantitative and qualitative performance. You draw up action plans to improve processes and procedures that will lead to improvement of KPIs. You also think actively with clients to achieve their objectives through a partnership approach. The Sales Manager is responsible for the financial performance of the unit. You also monitors the deployment of internal processes. Through coaching and encouraging leadership send the sales team and guarantee you a good cooperation in the department.
- Managing and coaching the sales team for optimum performance
- The tightening of the KPI performance qualitatively and quantitatively
- Responsible for operating profit: ensuring the most efficient operation, including financial forecasting;
- Operational contact for the customer, including the organization of reviews (monthly and quarterly);
- Securing and implementing the processes and standards of the customer including chairing the weekly meetings;
- Actively collaborate with the Department of Managed Services, IT Staffing & Recruitment and Finance;
- The work also includes staff-related matters such as the conduct of assessment and performance appraisals and taking disciplinary action.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of Sales and Business Unit Management experience;
- Experience in the secondment of IT services is a must;
- You are enterprising, driven, results-oriented and have the naturalability to build a network and maintain;
- You can submit demonstrable sales success;
- You have strong negotiation skills and the ability to influence others;
- You have strong kwantitatieve-, analytical- and conflict-solvingskills;
- You have excellent knowledge of business practices and processes;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. French is a plus;
- Significant people management experience in a dynamic environment is a very strong plus;
- The ideal candidate understands how "infrastructure" solutions and technology infrastructure landscape (hardware, software, networks, etc.) are interconnected.
What's on Offer
Our client provides a good salary and comprehensive benefits package.
* A contract for an indefinite period
* An average month salary of €8000,-, bonus scheme, 27 holidays
* Spend an own choosing mobility allowance
* Extensive training