You are here
Sales Manager Travel Trade
- Dynamic Sales Manager position within the Travel Payment industry
- Experience in retail and IT?
About Our Client
Our client is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 43,000 corporate customers worldwide. They are well known for innovations & expertise in the Business Travel Payment & Analysis arena. With about 1,200 employees globally the client is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management.
- Development and growth of the current client base in the segments Travel Trade & Partnerships;
- Implementation of commercial activities for new and existing services and products for all clients in the segments TMC & Travel Trade;
- Account management for a pre-defined list of customers and partners in the Netherlands for the Segment TMC & Travel Trade (implementation, relationship & client retention management);
- Responsible for the coordination of the operational partnerships of a defined group of Dutch TMC and Travel Trade customers (training, information sharing, identification of technical support);
- New Business sales of products and services in the segment TMC & Travel Trade;
- Implementation of pre-defined partnerships for the Segment TMC & Travel Trade for the Dutch Market;
- Identifying new opportunities specifically for the Dutch market and work in collaboration with Product Management.
The Successful Applicant
- You are holding an academic qualification at graduate level (Bachelor degree or equivalent) in Finance, Business, Economics, Marketing or Travel related;
- You have a minimum of 5 years professional experience with a proven track record in new business sales within a target-driven environment;
- You have knowledge and a network regarding Airline Travel Trade Industry: airline travel industry, travel agencies, independent leisure industries, online travel industries or other parties within the travel trade industry;
- Sales driven personality with an entrepreneurial drive to succeed in a highly result driven environment;
- Ability to identify and develop new and creative channels for revenue generation and obtaining new business;
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills and the ability to build trusted and collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of an organization;
- Persuasive and influential by nature, a highly effective negotiator;
- Goal-oriented, assertive, driven, Ability to work on own initiative, priorities work and handle pressure;
- Fluency in Dutch and English is required.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a competitive gross fixed salary per year + competitive bonus + company car. Our client has also flexible working times, flat hierarchies and varied work on innovative projects create an ideal environment for your personal success. Besides, the made-to-measure further education and training options offer an excellent development possibility for your career.