You are here
Sales Manager Strategic Accounts
Do you have experience in software solution sales?
Our client is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 43,000 corporate customers worldwide. They are well known for innovations & expertise in the Business Travel Payment & Analysis arena. With about 1,200 employees globally the client is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management.
- Management of the global prospects list portfolio and reach the new business targets;
- Definition and execution of prospect acquisition plan jointly with the head of sales or National Account Manager in charge;
- Ensure a close cooperation with the global implementation and coordination managers & any other relevant internal departments;
- Management of the global customers portfolio and international roll-out and reach the new implemented volumes targets;
- Management of the overall relationship with the global accounts to increase the global customers satisfaction and switching costs;
- Management of the relationship with the country managers, head of sales and national account managers;
- Management of the network of partners at a global sales level, gather the relevant information and get their support;
- Ensure a regular and structured reporting within the AirPlus organization on the achievements, customers feedback and next steps;
- Responsible on the content of the proposals and financial offers;
- Responsibility of the revenues generated by its prospects and existing accounts (Existing and incremental volumes, profitability);
- EMEA with a strong focus on BeNeLux and Nordic countries.
The Successful Applicant
For this challenging role you need an academic qualification in Economics or Business Administration at graduate level e.g. Bachelor degree, is desirable. A strong background in business travel management or consultative selling is expected as well as minimum 5 years' experience in a global account management or outstanding performance in account management in BTM.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with top decision makers (CFO, Head of purchasing, Global Travel Manager);
- Excellent communication skills and strong analytical skills;
- Team player and customer orientation (external and internal);
- Strong relationship skills;
- PowerPoint robust knowledge;
- Ability to work under time pressure;
- Target oriented;
- Fluent in Dutch and English is mandatory, Language skills of the Nordics are an advantage.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a competitive gross fixed salary per year + competitive bonus + company car. Our client have also flexible working times, flat hierarchies and varied work on innovative projects create an ideal environment for your personal success. Besides, the made-to-measure further education and training options offer an excellent development possibility for your career.