You are here
Sales Executive - Start up
Sales Executive - Start Up
Experience and a steady track record is a must
About Our Client
Our client facilitates the movement of payments around the world and serves as a critical link between our partners - Financial Institutions, Retailers, Service Providers - and their end Consumers, both locally and globally. Established as a leading electronic payments provider the customers are served from three core business segments: Electronic Financial Transactions (EFT - including Payments Software), Prepaid (epay) and Money Transfer (RIA). In 2013, the Company processed approximately $62 billion in ATM, prepaid and money transfer payments for approximately 200 financial institutions, 200 mobile operators, 510,000 retailer and agent locations, and millions of individual consumers worldwide.
We are seeking a results-driven Sales Executive who will work on aggressively expanding the company's Independent ATM Network. The right candidate should be a hunter and will be accountable for identifying and acquiring suitable locations to install ATM systems.
- Identify appropriate site locations and negotiate with property owners with the goal of signing a contract for installing ATM systems. Targets will be high traffic locations (e.g. high street retailers, shopping malls, touristic areas, currency exchange stores).
- Develop and manage a pipeline of identified potential locations.
- Meet quantitative and qualitative targets set by Management to ensure that locations selected meet the financial and transactional objectives.
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with property owners for the lifetime of the contract.
- Participate in the installation and deployment project planning process collaborating with the Operations Department, as well as any external subcontractors.
- Closely monitor daily, weekly and monthly the performance of the installed ATMs and provide agreed upon reporting to Management. Provide recommendations to improve performance (e.g. branding).
- Perform frequent field visits to monitor and ensure the quality of the installed ATMs under management.
- Regularly interact with external stakeholders (e.g. property management companies, local authorities) to ensure a smooth contracting and installation process.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Business Administration or similar discipline. Professional training in Sales will be considered an asset.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in B2B sales (preferably in the Consumer Goods, Retail, Real Estate, POS acquiring, or Tourism sectors).
- A proven track record in achieving aggressive growth targets and building strong relationships with clients.
- Flexibility and readiness to travel frequently across the territory of responsibility.
- Strong English language skills (both verbal and written).
- Clean B category driving license.
- User level knowledge of MS Office.
- Must have legal right to work in European Union.
- Results orientation and can-do mentality.
- Strong negotiation, relationship building and communication skills.
- Self-driven and entrepreneurial.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + bonus