You are here
Sales Executive - FMCG
- Production of healthy food and beverage products
- Developing and executing sales strategies across our key markets
About Our Client
The company is in an early stage with an expressed mission to pioneer the application of novel technologies to the production of healthy food and beverage products. They are creating, pioneering and developing the "Hi-Tech Food Health" sector in Europe, and extremely well positioned in terms of market opportunity, product innovation and, have good financial backing.
- Further developing in all regards the market for natural beverages and snacks locally together with the Sales Manager/MT;
- Developing and executing sales strategies across our key markets;
- Develop, build and implement the necessary channels from inside sales, direct sales, shop in shop, distributor and office sales; 'knock on every door';
- Contribute to commercial growth and profitability of the company;
- Keep our CRM database up to date and send weekly sales and activity reports to Sales Manager/CEO;
- Keep track of market demands and discuss trends and developments with our product development and marketing departments;
- Identifying customers and their current and future needs
- Explore new market areas;
- Monitor the competition
- Providing short-and -long term sales forecasts and analyze marketing data (with your team and with the marketing team)
- Help organizing together with the marketing team seminars and exhibitions, and festivals
- Execute a sales strategy which is modern and exudes our 'Hi-tech Health" image.
The Successful Applicant
- Hard core sales type;
- Independent thinker "self-starter";
- Ability to manage multiple sales projects at the same time;
- Excellent communication skills and capacity to conceptualize as well as operationalize commercial strategies;
- Entrepreneurial spirit;
- Someone who thinks out of the box;
- A team player;
- Fluent in English.
- A couple of years of sales experience in beverage and foods/snacks area.
- Commercial thinking and acting;
- Affinity with the dynamic area of health and wellness and the food and beverage market that is evolving in this area.
- Knowledge of the beverage market place in particular, new products and direction.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration, base, bonus & benefits
- Career growth and mentoring from leading entrepreneurs
- The ability to create a modern working environment
- A young dynamic team of kindred spirits
- Outstanding location, office facilities and benefits
- Social entrepreneurship experience
- The scope to shape a business and the chance to make a difference.