You are here
Sales and Marketing Director Food
- Family-owned Player in the High end Food Industry
- Commercial FMCG Leader | Fluent in English
About Our Client
Our client is a family-owned player in food industry. They have developed an innovative product with a unique and interesting brand proposition.
As part of continued growth and progression, an excellent opportunity now exists for a strong FMCG Commercial leader located in Amsterdam to take ownership and management of the European marketing and sales activities and drive ongoing development forwards.
- Developing strategic marketing- and sales plans that will continue to develop markets across Europe;
- Training, coaching and developing teams;
- Achieve and exceed agreed sales targets in terms of revenues and profitability within allocated budget(s) in each channel (supermarkets/hypermarkets, specialist stores and E-Commerce) at European level;
- Driving consumer awareness and brand awareness;
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
The organisation would expect applicants to meet the following criteria in order to be considered for this core role of Sales and Marketing Director:
- University degree or equivalent;
- Strong commercial experience with 10+ years of related Food experience, preferably gained at small or medium-sized enterprises;
- A proven international network in European grocery retail (Germany, UK, France, the Netherlands);
- Experience in building and managing distributor/channel partnerships;
- Brand, consumer and trade marketing knowledge;
- Key competencies: Strong retail focus, flexibility, demonstrate leadership and management qualities, commercial awareness;
- Must be fluent in English. Italian, French or German is considered a plus.
The Marketing and Sales Director will be extremely entrepreneurial and seeking an autonomous and exciting role, looking forward to work in a dynamic environment. He/she will come from a sales background.
What's on Offer