You are here
Revenue Recognition Analyst
USGAAP, SAP, Grant Accounting, English, Revenue Recognition, IT, Software
International, communication skills,
About Our Client
Stock listed US IT company
Key Responsibilities Include
- Provide advice to sales territory managers and legal during sales cycles on deal structuring;
- Review and analysis of large software contracts;
- Preparation of final revenue recognition accounting conclusions and reporting; Adjust revenue to comply with US GAAP; Other analysis as being part of the quarter close process;
- Accounting research on revenue recognition;
- Education and training to various groups on software revenue recognition "best practices";
- Preparation and completion of various ad-hoc projects;
- Being first point of contact for the assigned territories to provide revenue recognition/deal structuring guidance.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor/Master degree in a relevant area.
- 2-3 years of relevant finance/accounting experience, Big 4 experience is a plus.
- Substantial experience working in an enterprise-type software company is a major plus.
- Ability to communicate financial and business information to a varied audience (technical and non-technical).
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability.
- Excellent communication skills in English, extra languages are a plus.
- Ambitious, flexible, hands-on and self-starting attitude.
- Driven, team player and result-orientated personality.
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge.
What's on Offer
Strong salary up to 60K based on experience + secondary benefits