You are here
- Retail planning / Merchandising
- Fashion industry
About Our Client
The company is one of the market leaders in fashion retail, with more than 200 shops across Europe.
Your responsibilities as a retail planner:
* Working closely with Channel Heads, Country Managers, and Product Merchandising team and Finance, set a strategic Plan at Country/Channel / Group / Period which reflects the Sales and Profit objectives per Financial Year & Half
* Set store budget on group level with Input from Retail/ Product Merchandising/ Channel
Heads & Finance
* Produce weekly sales phasing over Country/Channel.
* Review Location Budget vs Product Budget and Company plan and discussing difference & actions with Merchandise Managers & Head of Channels & Finance to ensure alignment.
* Attend regular Financial Review meetings with Heads of Merchandising, Retail and Finance to discuss trading potential and align Financial, Product and Location Plans and Forecasts
* Work with Marketing Function to ensure that the Customer Profile of each Location is understood and attributed so that it can be used in Location Planning, the Attribute Framework and Assortment Planning
* Oversee the process to gather and maintain Linear Metres for each Selling Location
* Plan & review Sales density in each location to deliver the most profitable result, whilst also ensuring the offer to the customer whilst ensuring that the brand is effectively represented
* Manage the Planning of non-comparative stores (eg. Openings, Closures, Refits) to ensure that the Sales Plans and Stock needs of these Stores are accurately planned throughout the Merchandise, Range and Assortment Plans
* Working with Branch Merchandiser manage the trading of each location in-season to include:
* Regular analysis to understand differentiation of Brand performance across stores
* Key point of contact for Channel Heads and Country Managers
* Regrade Locations as required
* Input & Maintain VAT and Exchange Rates tables by country.
* Working Channel/Country Heads & Finance, re-forecast key KPI's at Country/Location level in line with company calendar or as directed
* Monitoring/advising Merge plan activity store stock merchandisers.
* Ensure the impact of pacific Markets events such as Public Holidays, Special Events, Economic Outlook,
Competitor Activity are included with the Country/Location Plans.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 4-6 relevant experience (in retail planning, merchandising or location planning)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package combined with excellent growth opportunities.