You are here
Reporting Tool Specialist - Senior Accountant
Reporting Tool Specialist
Over onze klant
The Oilinvest Group is a major player in the European downstream oil industry. Active at every link in the downstream value chain, it deals through two major brands - Tamoil and HEM - has operations in six different countries, employs around 1,070 people, and has an annual turnover exceeding €10 billion. Wholly owned by the Libyan state, its head office is at The Hague in the Netherlands.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As a subject matter expert, you have spoken with different vendors, and have experience with different reporting tools. You will map a solution using the current systems in place at HQ and affiliate locations.
This is an exciting, multinational organization, with the challenge of creating a tool for a decentralized international Group.
- Key resource on the Group Accounts Consolidation and Management Information project.
- Coordinate Business Performance Review process.
- Provide support on the Budgeting / 5-year planning process.
- Provide support to the Group Financial Controller.
- Decentralized international Group.
- Multiple corporate entities in various jurisdictions.
- Variety of accounting and reporting practices.
- Projects fall under the responsibility of the CFO.
- Reports to Group Financial Controller.
- CFO will provide directions.
- Support to Strategy department for the annual Business Plan.
- Interaction with other Corporate staff including the Business Development Manager.
- Interaction with project team members from affiliates.
- Leading the project as a subject matter expert.
- Instrumental in achieving project milestones and deliverables within the defined time frame.
- Proactive engagement with involved parties across the group to ensure ongoing support from all parts of the group.
- Supports reporting and planning functions.
- To be effective across organizational and cultural boundaries.
- Decentralized Group with diverse processes and systems.
- Able to deliver against tight project and operational deadlines.
- Ensuring best practice in financial accounting (consolidation), external reporting, management reporting, and budgeting.
- Degree in accounting (HBO+).
- Recent experience in implementing a consolidation / management reporting system in similar organization.
- Accounting experience in a multinational environment (5+ years).
- Broadly experienced finance professional: Experience in financial accounting (Group consolidation), external reporting, management reporting, and business planning / budgeting.
- Excellent IT skills (including Excel, ERP, Business Warehouse).
- Knowledge of downstream oil business would be an advantage.
- Experience in selecting and implementing a group consolidation / management information system, having played a key role in one or more of such projects.
- Team player, able to be effective in a decentralized and multicultural environment.
- Strong communication skills. Business fluent English (verbal and written).
- Strong analytical skills. A methodical approach and problem-solving skills.
- Numerical precision and accuracy.
- Excellent IT skills (including Excel, ERPs, Business Warehouse).
75 - 95k per annum base salary