You are here
This position is now filled
Reporting & Control Manager
- Captive finance company for DAF Trucks NV
- Reporting & Control Manager - Ideal next step for a senior BIG 4 candidate
About Our Client
PACCAR Financial Europe (PFE) is the captive finance company for DAF Trucks NV offering finance solutions to the transportation market, both for DAF dealers and DAF customers. PACCAR Financial Europe, which operates in 16 countries in Europe, is a fast growing, dynamic organization. The Finance & Control department is located in Eindhoven and consists of around 25 employees including some of the accounting teams of subsidiary companies.
Within the Finance & Control department in Eindhoven of PACCAR Financial Europe we are looking for a Controller Reporting.
You will be responsible for internal and external reporting as well as internal control. You will manage a team of 4 people consisting of a management accountant, a financial analyst, a consolidation manager and a manager Internal Control.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- The timeliness and accuracy of financial information in line with the Company's policies, legal requirements and applicable accounting rules including US GAAP and IFRS;
- Timely and accurate consolidation process including further development of the use of PACCAR's Financial Consolidation Application (BFC);
- The monthly forecasting process and you need to ensure the timeliness and accuracy of the forecast. Furthermore you are responsible for the maintenance and further development of the forecast model;
- Development of management accounting and key performance indicators;
- Implementation of data analytics tools;
- Development, monitoring and ensuring the timely and complete execution of the Sarbanes-Oxley and the Internal Control program of PFE;
- Participation in related projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree at Masters level in accounting and/or business economics (preferably RA)
- At least 5 years of experience in financial accounting and financial reporting (Big 4 is a plus).
- Affinity with and active knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP.
- Knowledge of and experience with Sarbanes Oxley.
- Strong analytical skills combined with a high degree of accuracy.
- Able to communicate well at all levels within the organization.
- Capable of handling deadlines
- A hands-on mentality with a high level of accuracy and customer orientation.
- Excellent knowledge of English, both verbally and in writing.
What's on Offer
DAF offers an inspiring and challenging work environment. You don't just choose for a job, you choose for a career at DAF. An appealing and independent position with excellent benefits, a good working environment and excellent career and development opportunities in an international organization. Drive your career, join DAF!