You are here
About Our Client
With 150 years of experience our client provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services. For their plant in Deventer we are searching for a Reliability Engineer.
50% Develop and maintain a maintenance program focused on maximising plant up-time.
Based on performance & criticality studies and performance analysis setup and improve a maintenance program aimed at maximum reliability. Write, together with maintenance technicians, job plans. Determine, in agreement with the maintenance manager, the spare part strategy and improve/maintain spare parts warehouse accordingly. Support with specific knowledge the M&R workflow deployment including work execution, efficiency improvement, Wrench Time management, work preparation/job plans quality, lubrication excellence, daily coordination/scheduling.
25% Monitor technical production losses, execute criticality studies, investigate technical downtime and report to the organisation Study performance of the pant and determine criticality of equipment in order to provide insight to information about maintenance strategy. Organise root cause analysis following technical downtime where applicable.
25% Support the Planner and Maintenance Technicians on technical issues and practices. Hold continuous improvement sessions and trainings.
Based on technical knowledge and knowledge of failure modes support the maintenance department on technical subjects and failures. Provide work instructions, standards and best practices.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (mechanical, E&I)
- Three years experience in a staff function in a Maintenance department of a 24/7 operation (plant)
- Experience or affinity with using and setting up maintenance management systems (Maximo)
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. Listening, speaking, writing, presenting, discussing and negotiating
- Interpersonal skills: team player, respectful, organised, flexible
- Proficient in English and Dutch
What's on Offer