You are here
Regional Supply Planner
Apply if you are a supply planner at an FMCG company
Apply if you have SAP, OMP and S&OP experience
About Our Client
Our client is a global player in the production of a multifunctional product for various industries.
- Develop a production plan for EMEA Raw Materials to meet supply requirements for monthly S&OP including supply meetings, available production capacity, shipping requirements, establishing monthly loading plans and managing 3rd party supply.
- Responsible products produced and inventory management
- Conducts regional Raw Materials S&OP meetings on a monthly basis to balance demand with supply.
- Responsible for running Raw Materials planning scenarios.
- Manage sourcing and utilization of 3rd party tanks and terminals.
- Responsible to plan and optimize global requirements to meet production plans
- Responsible for developing contingency plans to mitigate supply risks.
- Maintains SAP R3 MRP Data for supply and inventory.
- Leads special projects as needed to develop/improve processes, reduce costs and utilize Six Sigma techniques.
The Successful Applicant
Minimum of Bachelor degree
Minimum of 3 years experience in supply planning
Experience with S&OP, SAP, 3rd part planning, EMEA region and the chemical or Raw Materials category
What's on Offer