You are here
Regional Sales Manager
- Looking for a Sales Leader with management experience
- An exciting role at a fast-growing technology company
About Our Client
Our Client is a global leading provider of complete IT management and Automation solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs).
We are looking for a sales leader with responsibilities of managing a fast growing sales team within the software industry.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and expanding customer base by managing and selling through a young and ambitious sales team.
- Building and maintaining rapport with key customers and prospects; identifying new customer opportunities. Meeting regional sales objectives by forecasting requirements; initiating corrective actions; establishing sales objectives by creating a sales plan for regional objectives.
- Accomplishing regional sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions.
- Qualities required in short - Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Presentation Skills, Performance Management, Building Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation, Results Driven.
The Successful Applicant
- Successful solution selling experience, and +/-3 years of management experience
- Commercial experience within the Software industry
- Dynamic, self-motivated individual with a high energy level and strength in driving sales
- Track record of consistent sales performance in meeting and exceeding sales quotas as a rep and manager
- Excellent Dutch and English communication skills, both written and verbal. Preferably 1 or 2 additional languages
- Must display self discipline necessary to interface effectively with customers, management, and all levels of employees
- Excellent organizational, presentation and communication skills
- Comprehension of managing: solution sales; constant prospecting; multi-level selling; and applying client centered selling techniques
- Eager and willing to give 150% of your energy and time
What's on Offer
The Salary indication is €65.000,- fixed per year