You are here
Regional Product Manager - SUZOHAPP
Global leader in manufacturing and distributing payment systems
About Our Client
SUZOHAPP is a technology company providing software and hardware for cash handling automation and self-service solutions to more than 25,000 customers throughout the world. Their technology enables automation for customers operating in variety of end markets including retail, transportation, gaming, banking, vending and amusement.
Solutions include cash deposit, recycling, processing and payment systems as well as a broad range of self-service component technologies. With more than 1,100 employees operating in 19 countries and global dealer network covers more than 100 countries.
Our client is an International Group, a global leader in manufacturing and distributing payment systems and cash handling devices, components and accessories. They have manufacturing, engineering, distribution and service facilities all over the world.
You will actively take part in changes to the existing product road maps and you are always a up-to-date on regional market trends.
- Define local market requirements
- Responsible for localisation of products to fit customer requirements
- Responsible for published price levels for the local markets, with approval from the GPM
- Is the technical expert for the local markets. Provides training to sales teams.
- Provides the GPM with regional product forecasts
- Develops new product opportunities and product line extensions/modifications.
- Modifies marketing content for the local market as needed. Local language, local promotions, local trade show support, etc.
- Responsible for local market development. Customer visits, channel partners, etc.
- Identifies any aftermarket performance issues - Revenue, margin, delivery, quality, etc.
- Supports strategic supplier relationships if in EAME
The Successful Applicant
- Proven work experience in product management. Gaming or amusement market or product knowledge preferred
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Engineering degree preferred
- Ability to work in environments with people of different cultures
- This position requires travel to customer and non-customer sites in EAME
What's on Offer
Excellent primary and secondary benefits