You are here
Regional HR, Change & Communication Lead
- Global FMCG company
- HR, Change & Communications Lead with experience in complex change projects
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest FMCG brands in the world.
This role is part of the Regional BASE Transition Team of our client. The BASE Programme, Business Agility through Standardised Execution, is a cross-functional, business-led initiative that delivers standard ways-of-working across the Regions supported via selected Enterprise Resource Planning systems (ERPs).
Within the role of Regional HR, Change & Communications Lead you have to ensure a pro-active and effective two-way engagement in the Operating Company (OpCo) to manage and mitigate the impact of the BASE Programme on the organisation by supporting with a change approach, communications planning and delivery. You will also have to support the OpCo HR, Change & Communications Lead to achieve a successful transition through advising, sharing and collaborating on the change challenges and HR matters.
Within the role you support the Regional Programme Manager to establish, maintain and execute the Regional Engagement and Communications plan across the full Programme journey.
The regional scope for this role is Africa, the Middle East & The Caribbean.
- Participation during key Transition and Tollgate meetings
- Support the OpCo HR, Change & Comms Lead on the creation of a stakeholder map of all relevant roles in the OpCo
- SupporttheOpCo HR, Change &Comms Lead in conducting an impact assessment on:
- Understand how changes affect the OpCo stakeholders
- Determine the impact of each of the changes against the roles
- Determine the change activities: Communication (1way/ 2way), Training
- Set-up a Communication plan (OpCo and Region level) and give follow-up to the execution through the different phases of the transition journey
- Support the definition of a set-up a high level training plan and ensure the OpCo prepares a detailed plan
- Co-coordinate the execution of training and follow up
- Evaluate trainings and communication, identify areas for improvement and feedback the Central teams.
- Support the preparation and execution of the go live communication
- Support the organizational design by understanding the change impact in roles and responsibilities and the implications for the Functional Model Organizations.
- Supporting and advising the Regional Programme Manager on engagement and communication programme approaches across the Region.
- Ensure a close cooperation with and in alignment to guidelines from Central HR, Change & Communications Manager
- If applicable, coordinate the recruitment of Regional Transition roles and ensure a proper on-boarding of new team members
The Successful Applicant
- Master's degree
- OpCo/Regional knowledge and experience
- Experience working within and implementing complex change projects, developing and delivering change strategy, plans and communications, and designing change interventions
- Experience in organizational redesign
- Excellent skills in relationship building and collaboration at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good organisational skills
- Strong cultural awareness and versatility in styles
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations, dealing with complexity and time pressure
- Proactive in identifying and solving problems/issue
- Able to travel up to 50%
- Excellent written and verbal English and good knowledge of French is a must
- Business Understanding
- Culture & Change Leadership
- People and Organisational Development
What's on Offer
The role is full time, and will be based in Amsterdam on a temporary contract. Our client offers a salary depending on the profile and experience of the right candidate between €70.000 - €85.000 annually.