You are here
Recruitment Consultant P&SC interim
Great opportunity within a strong international recruitment leader
Fast-paced dynamic and challenging position
About Our Client
Michael Page, part of the PageGroup, is one of the worlds leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world. The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and US.
Michael Page has more than 35 years expertise in professional recruitment services. Over this period we have grown organically to establish ourselves as one of the best-known and most respected consultancy companies, employing approximately 5000 people in 164 offices and 34 countries worldwide.
As a Recruitment Consultant in the Procurement & Supply Chain Team you will be responsible for your own portfolio of both smaller sized local as well as large international clients/accounts. Should you join us, you will choose for a highly commercial and entrepreneurial position in an expanding team. Amongst others your responsibilities will consist of the following:
- Acquisition of new assignments in a competitive environment
- Business development; expand our portfolio of clients
- Building up and maintaining commercial relationships with key-stakeholders within your portfolio (calling, networking, meetings).
- Consult/Acting as a business partner for clients in dealing with specific requirements
- Assess and respond quickly to the specific needs of each particular client or assignment
- Anticipate and act on sector specific developments towards your clients
- Build and maintain an active and in-depth network of candidates
- Interview candidates and gain detailed understanding of their expertise
- Manage candidates and clients expectations and negotiate between both parties until final successful placement.
- Take full responsibility for your own commercial success
The Successful Applicant
The person we are looking for must;
- Be educated to at least Bachelor level
- Have a minimum of two years of successful commercial (sales, account management, recruitment experience)
- Possess a high level of activity and goal orientation
- Show excellent communication skills
- Possess demonstrable commercial flair and resilience
- Be able to interact at senior management level both on client/candidate side
- Be fluent in verbal and written English, with Dutch language skills being advantageous
- Show business acumen and a drive to deliver a high quality of service to clients and candidates
- Be a positive and proactive team player, whilst also wanting to excel individually
- Want to be part of an international fast paced/commercially driven company
What's on Offer
If you want to be part of our team where success and fun go hand in hand then we would like to hear from you.
Should you join Michael Page, you get to enjoy:
Personal growth and development, a high-end training program, premium office environment, a solid salary and great secondary benefits, uncapped bonus possibilities, enthusiastic colleagues.
We offer excellent opportunities for growth and development within a young and dynamic working environment. Our employees have most certainly a work hard, play hard mentality. If you have a strong drive to achieve, you may have what it takes to be very successful here.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will face challenges every day where you will be required to use your intuitive skills and business acumen to fulfill client and candidate needs.
If you feel you match the above please contact; Thierry Delait on 0631997432 for further information.