You are here
Record to Report Specialist
Record to Report Specialist in the FMCG sector
Global leader in FMCG the sector
About Our Client
The client is a independent global leader in the FCMG sector and is present in more then 70 countries worldwide and has over 85000 employees.
In this role you:
· Manage all RtR activities in accordance with policies, e.g. SAP/CIL OTIF reporting, SCOA account maintenance, hedge and accrual accounting, FX/Cash Flow reporting and uncertain tax positions.
· Will give financial input for End to End reporting (IFR, BPR, AP, LE, SP). In this way you will play an important
role in the financial position and strategy.
· Manage the month end timetable in order to achieve the agreed performance objectives and service levels (SLAs).
· Improve RtR processes and give advice to management related to improving financial results, KPI's and
· Support internal/external audits (VAT, Financial, Process) and remediate any audit issues in BWise.
· You will be leading/participating in multidisciplinary projects together with other departments, e.g.
Greenview, Buy Sell Margin reporting, BSAR and Runbook.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for someone who is an experienced, independent and challenging business partner at MT
level, with an excellent Reporting & Accounting understanding, who can also communicate well at all levels in the
Furthermore the ideal candidate has:
· Finalized WO/Master study in Business Administration/Finance/Accounting;
· Finalized Post Master study as CPA/RA;
· 5 - 8 years of experience in Finance, preferably within a beverages FMCG company and Procurement;
· Advanced understanding of ERP Accounting Systems (SAP, CIL, HeiMatch), as well as of enabling Infrastructure
(work-flow SSF-IC, invoice management SAP-IM);
· Proven experience of managing a team, related to performance management and people
development/coaching of the RtR team;
· Ability to add value in standardisation and continuous improvement programmes;
· Good interpersonal skills, ability to quickly form working relationships and gain credibility;
· Proactive in identifying and solving problems/issues;
· A drive for professional development in self and others;
· Excellent presentation skills (ability to present in a clear and succinct manner to senior audiences);
· Excellent English communication skills.
What's on Offer
Market-rates salary, exciting opportunities and a chance to grow your career in line with your aspirations.