You are here
One of the world's leading companies in FMCG
Quality Specialist Contract Manufacturing with strong persuasion skills
Over onze klant
Our client, Hill's Pet Nutrition, is a $2,2 Billion subsidiary of a Large Global Multinational (Colgate-Palmolive) and the leader in their field. Currently we are searching for a Quality Specialist Contract Manufacturing, based at the facility in Etten-Leur.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The Quality Specialist Contract Manufacturing ensures that contract manufacturers and contracted warehousing services meet Hill's Pet Nutrition/Colgate-Palmolive's Quality Standards. You are also responsible for facilitating appropriate transfer of technology from stages of product development to product commissioning / commercialization both within Hill's owned facilities and 3rd party service providers.
You will report to the Quality Manager Europe & Japan, based in Basel Switzerland.
- Ensures Contract Manufacturers and warehouse sites adhere to site, company and government standards for quality and food safety, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), HACCP & prerequisite programs and documentation is completed and maintained;
- Coordinates implementation of the defined Technology Transfer process to ensure all steps are complete which includes Tech Readiness Reviews, Launch Readiness and experimental scale up productions, updates to process/packaging/material specifications;
- Facilitates investigation and response to customer / distributor complaints and ensure all Hill's product non-conformances are documented, filed and approved by Corporate Quality prior to product release;
- Conducts annual Supplier / Quality System Audits within area(s) of regional responsibility. Facilitates closure of all audit findings as necessary;
- Facilitates execution of Quality Technical Agreements (QTAs) and that internal Management of Change (MOC) processes are followed;
- Delivers Hill's quality training of SOP's and Standards to the contracted sites and ensures proper implementation by the site personnel;
- Facilitates standardization and simplification for materials, formulas, manufacturing processes and packaging in the product development processes;
- Supports S&T / Network Operations / Quality Tech Transfer / Packaging Engineering with new product development and/or formula changes.
- BSc or MSc in Engineering or related field;
- Min. 3 years of experience in quality and / or food manufacturing;
- Working knowledge of HACCP, Food Safety, Food Defense and , GMP;
- Knowledge of food quality & auditing
- Experience in a global FMCG company is a plus;
- Fluent in English;
- Establishes and maintains trust, supportive relationships and creditability with internal and external colleagues/vendors;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Clear and effective communication;
- Demonstrates the ability to influence change within organization
- Willingness to travel: 25-30%
- Competitive compensation package
- Attractive benefits, such as bonus, a comprehensive insurance package and a premium free pension plan
- Working in an international environment.