You are here
Quality Specialist Contract Manufacturing
One of the world's leading companies in FMCG
Quality Specialist Contract Manufacturing with strong persuasion skills
Over onze klant
Our client, Hill's Pet Nutrition, is a $2,2 Billion subsidiary of a Large Global Multinational (Colgate-Palmolive) and the leader in their field. Currently we are searching for a Quality Specialist Contract Manufacturing, based at the facility in Etten-Leur.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The Quality Specialist Contract Manufacturing ensures that contract manufacturers and contracted warehousing services meet Hill's Pet Nutrition/Colgate-Palmolive's Quality Standards. You are also responsible for facilitating appropriate transfer of technology from stages of product development to product commissioning / commercialization both within Hill's owned facilities and 3rd party service providers.
You will report to the Quality Manager Europe & Japan, based in Basel Switzerland.
- Ensures Contract Manufacturers and warehouse sites adhere to site, company and government standards for quality and food safety, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), HACCP & prerequisite programsand documentation is completed and maintained;
- Coordinates implementation of the defined Technology Transfer process to ensure all steps are complete which includes Tech Readiness Reviews, Launch Readiness and experimental scale up productions, updates to process/packaging/material specifications;
- Facilitates investigation and response to customer / distributor complaints and ensure all Hill's product non-conformances are documented, filed and approved by Corporate Quality prior to product release;
- Conducts annual Supplier / Quality System Audits within area(s) of regional responsibility. Facilitates closure of all audit findings as necessary;
- Facilitates execution of Quality Technical Agreements (QTAs) and that internal Management of Change (MOC) processes are followed;
- Delivers Hill's quality training of SOP's and Standards to the contracted sites and ensures proper implementation by the site personnel;
- Facilitates standardization and simplification for materials, formulas, manufacturing processes and packaging in the product development processes;
- Supports S&T / Network Operations / Quality Tech Transfer / Packaging Engineering with new product development and/or formula changes.
- BSc or MSc in Engineering or related field;
- Min. 3 years of experience in quality and / or food manufacturing;
- Working knowledge of HACCP, Food Safety, Food Defense and , GMP;
- Knowledge of food quality & auditing
- Experience in a global FMCG company is a plus;
- Fluent in English;
- Establishes and maintains trust, supportive relationships and creditability with internal and external colleagues/vendors;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Clear and effective communication;
- Demonstrates the ability to influence change within organization
- Willingness to travel: 25-30%
- Competitive compensation package
- Attractive benefits, such as bonus, a comprehensive insurance package and a premium free pension plan
- Working in an international environment.