You are here
- Experienced Quality Officer
- Leading industrial integrator in Europe
Over onze klant
One of the leading industrial integrators in Europe who manages their customer's supply chain, including procurement, for MRO (Maintenance, Repair & Operation) and BOM (Bill of Material) products.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Interpret internal and external regulations and translate to policies and actions required for MAG45:
- Quality assurance standards such as ISO 9001
- Customer requirements such as (product) declarations REACH, RoHS, county of origin, certificate of conformity, etc.
- Solar regulations for risk management, disaster management and contingency plans.
- Advice on system support (e.g. use of HUGO and process mapping software).
- SPO (single point of contact) for internal questions related to internal and external regulations.
Ensure implementation of policies, required actions and supporting procedures:
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures and standards.
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality.
- Ensure contracts and agreements are compliant with MAG45's policies, procedures and standards.
- Ensure that missing information, required by new regulations and procedures, is gathered, processed and stored correctly.
- Process customer declaration requests and coordinate correct declarations towards customers.
Assess effectiveness and drive continuous improvement:
- Review the implementation (adequacy and efficiency) of the quality management system by driving internal audits.
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external parties.
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
- Collect and compile statistical quality data.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Perform checks on MAG45's compliance with contractual agreements made with our customers and suppliers.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
- Coordinate and facilitate the annual risk identification and assessment (in cooperation with Solar Group) based on interviews with executive management.
- Organize with local risk owners on risk action plans and mitigation efforts.
- Increase risk awareness and challenge the organization to maintain ownership and accountability for risk management.
Report and communication:
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Ensure that risks are communicated and reported on ongoing basis to local management and Group.
- Relevant bachelor level (HBO/WO)
- Certifications and advantage including Quality Auditor, Quality Improvement, Lean / Sig Sigma
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
- Fluent in English (written and verbal).
Very good salary package.