You are here
Experienced Quality Officer
Leading industrial integrator in Europe
Over onze klant
One of the leading industrial integrators in Europe who manages their customer's supply chain, including procurement, for MRO (Maintenance, Repair & Operation) and BOM (Bill of Material) products.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Interpret internal and external regulations and translate to policies and actions required for MAG45:
- Quality assurance standards such as ISO 9001
- Customer requirements such as (product) declarations REACH, RoHS, county of origin, certificate of conformity, etc.
- Solar regulations for risk management, disaster management and contingency plans.
- Advice on system support (e.g. use of HUGO and process mapping software).
- SPO (single point of contact) for internal questions related to internal and external regulations.
Ensure implementation of policies, required actions and supporting procedures:
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures and standards.
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality.
- Ensure contracts and agreements are compliant with MAG45's policies, procedures and standards.
- Ensure that missing information, required by new regulations and procedures, is gathered, processed and stored correctly.
- Process customer declaration requests and coordinate correct declarations towards customers.
Assess effectiveness and drive continuous improvement:
- Review the implementation (adequacy and efficiency) of the quality management system by driving internal audits.
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external parties.
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
- Collect and compile statistical quality data.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Perform checks on MAG45's compliance with contractual agreements made with our customers and suppliers.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
- Coordinate and facilitate the annual risk identification and assessment (in cooperation with Solar Group) based on interviews with executive management.
- Organize with local risk owners on risk action plans and mitigation efforts.
- Increase risk awareness and challenge the organization to maintain ownership and accountability for risk management.
Report and communication:
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Ensure that risks are communicated and reported on ongoing basis to local management and Group.
- Relevant bachelor level (HBO/WO)
- Certifications and advantage including Quality Auditor, Quality Improvement, Lean / Sig Sigma
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
- Fluent in English (written and verbal).
Very good salary package.