You are here
Quality Manager Pharmaceutical Documentation
- Quality Assurance Management
- Pharmaceuticals (GMP, cGXP)
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical company that develops, produces and delivers products on a world wide scale.
To strengthen their Quality (QA) Team we are searching for an experienced Quality Manager for the position of Pharmaceutical Documentation Manager.
- Translate QA objectives into local objectives
- Monitor and adjust day-to-day performance and operations
- Cooperate in the preparation of long-term local strategy
- Interact in local & global platforms
- Maintain a team that has the technical expertise, personal skills and interpersonal skills needed to perform their duties in line with the companie's expectations.
- Instruct employees and delegate duties as well as powers, in consultation with the persons involved
- Ensure an effective internal communications structure with relevant departments
- Manage a team through talent identification, active performance management, succession planning, employee development, mentoring and modeling behavior according to Teva values.
- Create team spirit within the department
- Maintain a team that understands and maintains the rigorous standards required while retaining the flexibility to adapt to continuous evolution and change.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within Quality Assurance
- Several years of experience in a managing position in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with Documentation systems and processes, pharmaceutical processes, techniques, and cGXP
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent, flexible, stress resistant, precise, systematic, team player
What's on Offer
Good salary and excellent seconday benefits
Much potential for personal development and career growth